Purchase Blue Card
AOYS Fire Training Ltd is proud to be the exclusive provider of Blue Card Command for Canadian, European and Asian fire service members. If you are a fire service member in the USA, Australian, or New Zealand, please click on the following link to be transferred to the US Blue Card Office for your registration needs. Click Here
2022 Blue Card Product Pricing
- Blue Card On-line Training Program - $385.00 USD
- Blue Card Annual Continuing Education (CE) Renewal - $125.00 USD
- Blue Card 1st Responder Incident Command System Overview Module - $60 USD
- Blue Card Train-the-Trainer Instructor Program - $4,500.00 USD
- Blue Card Annual Instructor Support Program - $2,000.00* USD
Blue Card On-Line Training Program - $385.00 USD
You receive 1 full year of the following:
- Over 50 hours of comprehensive, state of the art, highly interactive, simulation based, online training on the standard 8 Functions of Command delivered by the Author’s of the program; Alan, Nick and John Brunacini (along with several other renowned presenters)
- The Blue Card on-line training program fulfils the cognitive requirements of the IFSAC – Hazard Zone Incident Command Standard For NIMS Type 4 & 5 Incidents (accredited in Minnesota)
- Full access to all training modules
- Fire Command 2nd Edition, E-Textbook (IFSAC Standard reference Textbook)
- Command Safety, E-Textbook (IFSAC Standard reference Textbook)
- Fire Command 2nd Edition, PDF-Workbook
- 4 – 3+ hour, Quarterly CE modules (from the date of online activation)
Blue Card Annual Continuing Education (CE) Renewal - $125.00 USD
Subscribers MUST complete the Blue Card on-line training program prior to getting access to the CE modules.
You receive 1 full year of the following:
- Access to all CE Modules and the NEW Hazardous Materials OPS Incident Command. All of the CE’s continue to build on, provide exercises, and reinforce Fire Command’s - 8 Functions of Command
- Continued access to Blue Card modules
- Continued access to E-Textbooks
- All CE’s are tied into the Instructors Support Packages
U.S., New Zealand or Australia
Get Your Blue Card Here
Blue Card 1st Responder Incident Command System Overview Module - $60.00 USD
The Command Overview Module provides other personnel who do not fill a hazard zone management role/position a detailed overview and a basic working knowledge of a NIMS Type 4 & 5 Hazard Zone Incident Command System. This online program will give Firefighters, Drivers/Pump operators, dispatchers and EMS personnel a general working knowledge of the command system being implemented and used in your department. It will also give junior members of your department a good look at the type of training their officers are involved in and what’s to come in their future.
Blue Card Train-the-Trainer Instructor Program - $4,500.00 USD
All Train-the-Trainer students must successfully complete the on-line training program prior attending a Train-the-Trainer session.
What an Instructor receives During a Train-the-Trainer session:
Five – 8 hour days of instruction by Certified, Blue Card Lead Instructors
First three (3) days of the session the student will be certified as a Blue Card IC
The last two (2) days of the session will focus on:
- Instruction and detailed lesson plans on the 5 basic occupancy/building types
- Instruction and detailed lesson plans on Tactical and Embedded Safety Operations
- Instruction and detailed lesson plans on Command Team Operations
- Detailed lesson plans and instruction on Mayday Operations
- Certification management, the RMS tools, and system delivery
All Instructors will receive the following Instructor Certification Package:
- 32 gig iPad (perk provided to Licensed Trainers during their 1st visit to an FDIC Instructor Dinner or to the Phoenix CTC with advanced notification).
- Command Functions Review and Communications Overview PowerPoint and Instructors Guides
- Residential, Multi-Unit Residential, Strip Mall, Commercial, and Big Box Tactical Template PowerPoint’s and Instructors Guides
- Several Residential, Multi-Unit Residential, Strip Mall, Commercial, and Big Box Simulations. All with Incident Review PowerPoint's and Instructors Guides (20 simulations total)
- 16 DVD video package that includes; Fire Command Video Series, Critical Factors Video Series, Managing Mayday Video Series; On-Deck, Recycle, 3 Deep, and SDG Operations DVD videos
Instructors will also receive the following support for 1 year after their Train-the-Trainer Licensing Date:
- Continued access to all Blue Card online modules
- Continued access to all E-Textbooks
- Access to all available Quarterly CE modules
- CE’s are also tie into and correlate with the Instructors Training Packages & BSHIFTER Magazine
- Access to the Blue Card Instructors Download Center
- Administrative rights to the RMS system that allows Instructors to monitor all of their members’ progress on the on-line training program and CE modules. This is a state of the art, RMS that helps the instructor with student tracking, certification, and re-certification and includes many features to assist an Instructor in coordinating department-wide Blue Card training.
- Quarterly Instructor Training Packages
Quarterly Instructor Training Packages
- At least 1 - Full blown simulation with several tactical positions that includes the Instructor Simulation Overviews and the classroom Simulation PowerPoint Reviews
- Updates to previous training materials
- Task, Tactical, and Strategic Level training packages
- Videos, PowerPoint presentations, and more…
All Blue Card Instructors are also invited to the Blue Card semi-annual Instructors support meetings and the Phoenix, AZ 2 day Instructor CE’s (all free, you just have to get there). As well as invitation to the semi-annual Instructor support meetings which will be held during the Annual Brunacini Hazard Zone Conference each fall and in the Indianapolis, IN area during the week of FDIC. The focus of the Instructor meetings will be to review the Instructors material sent out the previous 6 months, to get program input from all Instructors and it will also give all the Instructors a chance to network, coordinate and trade ideas.
Blue Card Annual Instructor Support Program - $2,000.00* USD
After the 1 year subscription has ended, Blue Card certified Instructors have the option to continue subscribing to the Blue Card Instructor Support Program. The Instructor will continue to receive all of the year’s previous services outlined above.
For a single department that has more than one instructor and the Dept. wants to have all their instructors continue their subscription and admin services, the license(s) fees will be:
- $2,000.00 for the first Instructor
- $500.00 each for the next two Instructors
- $100.00 each for any remaining department Instructors
- No Instructor outside of the department renewing can be included in the department’s renewal process (there will be no exceptions to this rule)
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BLUE CARD COMMAND?
Please feel free to contact AOYS Fire Training Ltd. and we will be pleased to assist you further.